POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ocean pic and watch scandle... : Ocean pic and watch scandle... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:13:54 EDT (-0400)
  Ocean pic and watch scandle...
From: The3dman`
Date: 27 Apr 1999 19:13:42
Message: <37263696.0@news.povray.org>
What is this all about? I am  a newbie to this group and I read up and down
this group and have come across these posts about a fake pic and they are
all over the group...What exactly happened, and as far as I can see, there
is no evidence that they are fake, or real pov ray images.

Anyone got any real evidence to settle this argument...also noticed that
after the Rolex watch posts Nick never comes around here anymore to post!

 Jack (The 3dman!) Vinn

The### [at] hotmailcom